1. Parenting with a Mental Illness.
2. Parents Living with a Mental Illness.
3. Tips For Parenting With A Mental Illness.
4. Worried about your child’s mental health?
5. Should You Tell Your Kids About Your Mental Illness?
6. Talking to Children About Mental Illness.
7. How to Talk to Your Child About Mental Illness.
8. Talking about mental illness with toddlers.
9. When a Parent Has a Mental Illness: Issues And Challenges.
10. Talking about mental illness with primary school aged children.
11. Talking with a teenage child about mental illness.
12. Talking to Youth.
13. When you’re unwell.
14. Developing a family or child care plan.
Parenting well when you are depressed: A complete resource for maintaining a healthy family. New York: New Harbinger Publications by Henry Nicholson, A.D., Clayfield, J.C., & Phillips,